The town has two divisions.
- SORED - the Suidobashi Official Redstone Engineering Department, does R&D relating to redstone mechanisms and server plugins
- Resource Management Division- An organization devoted to keeping the town thriving and with all resources we need to flourish. It consists of three sub-divisions:
- Trade Sub-Division: Focuses on Trade routes, Allies, Spawn runs and all things to deal with imports and exports.
- Tourism Sub-division: Focuses on how to make our town look nicer, have more people visiting and/or being our clients, and helps keep the community of our town going with inter-towny shops, and other community things.
- Resource Collection Sub-Division (also known as the Resource Guild): Keeps resources that are needed in the town, and helps act as a quartermaster of supplies. Farmers, Miners, and other resource collectors fall under this Sub-division.
Shipbuilders are not part of any of these divisions. Suidobashi takes orders and assigns it to a willing shipbuilder. You can also request a specific shipbuilder or other things.
Suidobashi also trades away resources like leather, beef, wheat, and other crops.
Oregus - Mayor
Psych0bob - Assistant Mayor, Head of Resource Management
Echo16 - Head of SORED
nixx59 - Head of DoTaT
Blak472 - SORED Member?
Echo18 - SORED Member?
buba141 - SORED Member
raywave0_3 - Member?
EliteRider101 - Member?
SWonham - Active Town member, Mayor of Suidogeni Outpost
DevinFirestone - Active Member
Wonham: Somewhat Active member, member of Suidogeni Outpost
daredevil28 - Member
Mastermagi00 - Active Member
epic_silverfish - Active Member
mrsune13- Active Member
tiny1076 - Active Member
As of March 20th, 2018 @ 8:53 AM PST, this list is up-to-date.
If you would like to apply: Please apply here http://www.starquestminecraft.com/starquestforums/page/1/m/17078810/viewthread/15090448-new-suidobashi-application-thread
Here are some pictures of Suidobashi.